Who we are
Our website address is: http://alluvial-consulting.com.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information about you in the regular course of doing business:
- Contact information: Name, Company Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Mailing Address
- Transaction Information: product purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit card number
- Personal Preferences: purchase history, product/service preferences, customer satisfaction, opinions, complaints, and marketing consent
We do not save or store credit information. We retain it only long enough to process a transaction, and do not store it physically or electronically.
When you visit our website, www.alluvial-consulting.com we may also collect
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you’ve visited recently
Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you for the following reasons:
- Process transactions and manage discounts programs
- Develop, enhance, market, sell and provide information, product and services
- Respond to any communications you might have with us (customer satisfaction, opinions and complaints)
- Manage, evaluate and enhance our business and operations
Disclosure of Personal Information.
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information with any third parties unless required as part of our business agreement with you.
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.