As the Agile community passes into its 3rd decade as a community, one of the major sign posts for its progression into the mainstream management world is its continued and regular presence in that stalwart of a management publication, the Harvard Business Review. Back in the early days of the Agile community, it seemed impossible that topics like Agile and Scrum would ever feature in the HBR – let alone grace it’s cover.
In fact, there are so many articles around Agile in HBR that we’ve curated five of our favourites for you. They can be quite handy when speaking with Senior Leaders in your organizations who are still unsure about whether it’s a good route for them to follow.
- Embracing Agile — May 2016
- Agile At Scale — May 2018
- When Waterfall Sneaks Back into Agile Workflows – Sep 2019
- Agile in the C-Suite – May 2020
- An Agile Approach to Change Management – Jan 2021
The Alluvial Team.