Guiding Constant Change (VIRTUAL)
November 24 @ 2:30 pm - December 3 @ 4:30 pm| $795 – $895
Navigating and guiding continuous organizational change has now become a key organisational capability. It has become instrumental in enabling organizations to adapt to an evolving landscape, to be resilient in the midst of innovative technologies and to maintain an engaged workforce.
The digital masterclass blends the disciplines of organizational change management, design thinking and Agile to help you enhance your skills and adopt a resilient approach to guiding change in your organization
This virtual course is delivered through 4 online sessions (2 hours each) over 2 weeks, focusing on interactive presentations of the key elements of the approach, model and tools. Exercices will be proposed at the end of each session for participants to complete during their own time before the next sessions.
The course will cover a four-step model to guiding change from understanding your global systems, to designing an approach and change mapping. We will pull apart methods and practices from design thinking, traditional organizational change management and agile to help you better understand the why behind a tool so you can select a fit for purpose approach for your own organizational context.
We will focus in particular on:?
- Capabilities and Mindsets: the skills, capabilities, mindsets and principles for embedding a resilient approach to guiding change.
- Global Systems: Why we need to consider our influencers and degree of complexity before defining an approach to guiding change.
- Purpose definition: practical tools and tips for getting to WHY.
- Design: The basics of outcome identification
- Change implementation: how to do change mapping and the advantages and opportunities in leveraging agile approaches for organizational change implementation.
We will include the use of tools, models, frameworks and real-life stories to deepen the learning. The course builds on Agile, Design Thinking, Collaborative Design and ADKAR.
- Tuesday, September 29th — 2:30pm – 4:30pm PDT
- Thursday, October 1st — 2:30pm – 4:30pm PDT
- Tuesday, October 6th — 2:30pm – 4:30pm PDT
- Thursday, October 8th — 2:30pm – 4:30pm PDT
About the Facilitators
Sandra Daniel, Openfield Institute
Sandra is a strategy and change designer and facilitator. She helps people design their own approaches for the emergence of new ways of working. Sandra’s specific expertise is in cultural transformation and public sector environments.
Mack Adams, Alluvial Management Consulting, Inc
Mack is an Management Consultant, Advisor and Facilitator who works with the leaders of organizations on aligning their teams, processes and products towards meeting strategic goals and outcomes.